Production 3: Photoshoot Issues

     Originally, I had planned to meet with my cousins today to have a photoshoot for my cover image and some other images for the feature article. It seems Covid-19 has other plans. Unfortunately, my aunt, their mother, tested positive for the virus, and although they have since tested negative, we think it's best not to meet up just in case. Everyone is generally feeling okay, but this is not the time to take chances. This throws a wrench in my plans since I had a really clear vision for my cover and auxiliary images, and their house would have been the perfect location for it. I feel really disappointed. I do have another plan in the works, however. I think I should be able to meet up with one of my friends and use her as my cover model instead. She's also on break, and we can do the photoshoot at my house with some books and other props. I can also use some of my old college pamphlets, and ask her to bring some of her own. It might not be the exact vision I had, but it should be somewhat close anyway. My house has decent lighting and my living room table would make a great set. Hopefully she says yes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Storyboard

Decision Day

Creative Critical Reflection Question 4