Production 2: Interviews
The first step in my magazine process is to gather interviews and photography. So far, I have scheduled one interview and my photoshoot. I'm planning on asking one of my female college friends if she'd be willing to hold an interview over text or phone call, so I can ask her what advice she'd give to incoming college students. Maybe I might even receive some valuable advice myself! Hopefully I'll also be able to land an interview with a university admissions officer. I have USF, FSU, UCF, or UF in mind. However, I fear this will be difficult as we're still technically in "admissions season". If I don't get an interview with one, I think I might just quote some advice that I've heard over the past year from some specific officers. I look forward to interviewing our college and career advisors when I come back from break, though. There's a lot of information to be found there.
Comments
Post a Comment