Storyboarding has been a long and arduous process, but at last I'm finished. Storyboarding has been somewhat challenging for me since I've had so many visions for this magazine. After all, to quote the article Storyboard Your Way to Success , "The first step in storyboarding is defining the problem to be solved." That's hard to do when your problem is too many ideas! Solidifying the elements I want to keep has been difficult, but I think I finally have an idea for the aesthetic I want to achieve. Having a visual of this is a huge step in solidifying the feel I want to go for. I struggled with the concept refinement of my magazine; however, to quote the article, "An important characteristic of storyboarding is its visual nature - not just the artwork you can include on the boards, but the very fact that the words are listed so that everyone can see and respond to them." Being able to see all the text and visuals laid out helped me flesh out what would re...
After weeks of gathering experience with software and viewing examples, the time has finally come to make my choice of whether I wish to pursue the movie project or the magazine project. To be completely honest, I was, and still am, intimidated by both programs. Each has complex menus, options, layouts, file trans fers, and commands, and I feel as if I still do not totally understand either one. They are both hugely overwhelming. However, I do have a good enough comprehension of both to list some of the pros and cons of each. Adobe Premiere Pro i s a creative video editing and production software. I was shocked at how much I was able to do on the app. When you start your project , the four different editing screens/ sections are well organized and make the software seem less daunting to use. Simple commands, such as cutting footage and placing clips, are very easy to use . You can use different camera ...
Here is my Question 4 response, created in Panopto, a video sharing and screen recording platform! I knew I wanted to screen share and specifically point out the functions I used for my response to this question, so I searched for software that I could use (besides Zoom). I found Panopto, which gives access to editing tools and up to 5 hours of footage, and it was super simple to operate. It was probably the best software I had found for this response. (You might want to make the video full screen to see some segments of the video more easily. Also, the captions are auto-generated only, so they are not fully accurate.) https://pro.panopto.com/Panopto/Pages/Viewer.aspx?tid=df14a21f-bd35-41c0-91e7-acfa00530f28
Comments
Post a Comment